Happy New Year 2012 !

Dawn of Light related news and announcements.

Moderator: Developer Team

Happy New Year 2012 !

Postby Graveen » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:50 pm

(for thoses who did not read the HNY 2011, this is in this forum, 3 or 4 posts above. Expect to talk 'bout this in this newsletter !)

The DOL team is proud to wish you an happy new year 2012. Once you are still reading, let me talk about... Dawn of Light (could be cheesecake but it seems it annoys people).

What can we do this year ?

Interesting. Rather, what could we do this year ? After 2011, which saw Etaew and other back to give an hand, it is evident DOL is an open bar, where you can come, once you have a little free time. An updated website, a facebook group, a migration to sourceforge (introducing few limitations, but also stability for our website) polished our image.

New contents to Storm and Storm: D2, over the year, pleasured players (spread the word ! come try it).

Thank you to everybody that are contributing, are involved and enjoy DAoC. Thank you to the team, of course. Thank you all DAoC addicts and DOL supporters !

Personnaly i will focus this year:
- availability: more releases, more often, to keep binary releases in touch with live client
- reactivity: more commits, more validations, before i totally get overhelmed with a tons of things to do
- regularity: trying to devote DOL more regular time, on a dedicated topic.

Guess it 'll fill my year, and if the end of the world comes in Dec 2012, we 'll be proud of the job completed.

Happy new year !
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Re: Happy New Year 2012 !

Postby Etaew » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:03 pm

OD sends his best wishes albeit in the wrong thread, Graveen mocked him, and I added some wishes too. All nice and tidy now.
Retired DOL Enthusiast | Blog
Etaew
Inactive Staff Member

Re: Happy New Year 2012 !

Postby Roozzz » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 am

Happy new year :)
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
Roozzz
Database Team

Return to “%s” Announcements