Look for a "team" to help with PvP server

A place where you can talk about anything Dawn of Light or DAOC related

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team

Look for a "team" to help with PvP server

Postby TheLivingTribunal » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:49 am

What I have to offer, literally a fiber connection thats 1 gig bi-directional and can get more bandwidth with np.

I have multiple machines to make a rack server (intel servers) basically everything hardware,enterprise switches,intel server nics (dual wan failover),ubian/linux or win server 2012 ,basically overkill bandwidth (will port to different server boards for different zones).Also can expand to another gig+ 2 static IP addys for web server etc.

SSD's and roughly 8T off free space atm.

I need somebody who knows how to set up a PvP server ready to go so I van just launch it, it will of course be free and have a 2k ppl limit.

My rules would be extremely low just no cheating other than that I don't care. If anybody is interested in this project this is a one time offer on this it will be 24/7 server months to (years) if enough play.This is not a joke I will be dedicated 100% ONLY if I can get help on the software side.

I will fund everything I listed indefinitely /until the server population dies. Please email me @ livingtribunal1975@yahoo.com
TheLivingTribunal
DOL Visitor

Return to “%s” General