SendTrainerWindow (1105)

A place to submit .patch fixes for the DOL SVN

Moderator: Developer Team

SendTrainerWindow (1105)

Postby Xaves » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Ok two things:
1. Right now the trainer window shows an additional non existent realm ability, this is infact the rr5 ability, which is skipped and thus not shown, but its place is reserved because the amount of realmabilities is set to the full value instead of Count - 1 (line 282)
Code: Select all
// type 5 (realm abilities)
List<RealmAbility> ras = SkillBase.GetClassRealmAbilities(m_gameClient.Player.CharacterClass.ID);
using (var pak = new GSTCPPacketOut(GetPacketCode(eServerPackets.TrainerWindow)))
{
pak.WriteByte((byte)(ras.Count - 1));
pak.WriteByte((byte)m_gameClient.Player.RealmSpecialtyPoints);
2. The first part of realmabilites (line 78) in the method looks unnecessary to me, prove me wrong but I removed it and everything was still working fine.
Xaves
DOL Initiate

Re: SendTrainerWindow (1105)

Postby Dunnerholl » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

2. The first part of realmabilites (line 78) in the method looks unnecessary to me, prove me wrong but I removed it and everything was still working fine.
if you talk about this line and want feedback, better to post it and all its context :)
Dunnerholl
Developer

Postby Xaves » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Well, sorry. I meant the line and its following ;)
from line 78 to line 130 in the current PacketLib1105
Xaves
DOL Initiate

Postby Graveen » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 pm

To mimic the original packets. I have dumped the whole thing and reversed the frames. My goal was to strictly implement original packets.

Darwin also worked on implementing new trainer window. It can effectively work w/o some parts, but you should check with the logguer and compare to live in both cases to really see if this is redundant ;)
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” DOL Code Contributions