Artifact Encounters

Official Server Announcement Forums, this forum is for Dawn of Light: Storm the official server related announcements. You may reply to topics created here.

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Database Team, Website Team, Storm Team

Re: Artifact Encounters

Postby bluraven » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 am

Ring of Fire notes:
Gather a group of friends and speak with Soleh to attempt this encounter located in Typhons Reach in the Trials of Atlantis. Please send me a PM with any feedback regarding the encounter.
bluraven
Support Team

Postby Graveen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:23 am

Awesome, thank you ! :)
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Postby bluraven » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Battler will be up after the next reboot. He's going to be one tough cookie! He's immune to magical attacks and he levels and grows in size and gains heals from killing healers, nukes from killing casters, and higher strength and hitpoints from killing tanks. He will prefer to hunt players that have abilities that he does not have yet (healers first, then casters, then tanks). Good luck and be sure to PM me with feedback!
bluraven
Support Team

Postby bluraven » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Get ready for some more encounters next month! I'll be hard at work on finishing up the last remaining encounters for Thyphon's Reach which are Erinys Charm, Shades of Mist, A Flask, and Snatcher. Once these are implemented it will be a milestone as it will be the first complete zone of artifact encounters. From there I'll decide what zone I want to focus on next.
bluraven
Support Team

Postby dudu7731 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 am

I'm interrested in :
- aten's shield (tried yesterday to open chests and we can't)
- snakecharmer (don't know if implemented yet because maedion attack me on sight, need to raise faction 1st to test)

In fact i would like to say that all your team do a wonderful work on this shard ... go on ! i really like !
dudu7731
DOL Visitor

Return to “%s” Announcements