Database Update #1

Official Server Announcement Forums, this forum is for Dawn of Light: Storm the official server related announcements. You may reply to topics created here.

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Database Team, Website Team, Storm Team

Database Update #1

Postby Tired » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:54 am

Styles:

Corrected the following -

Slash Spec. – Level 2 – Emerald Slash – Now shows that Ruby Slash is now a prerequisite. For the following classes:

Armsman
Infiltrator
Mercenary
Minstrel
Paladin
Reaver
Scout

Crush Spec. - Level 2 – Crusher – Now shows that Daze is now a prerequisite. For the following classes:

Armsman
Heretic
Mercenary
Paladin
Reaver

Crush Spec. – Level 4 – Maul – Now utilizes the Detaunt ability for the style. For the following classes:

Armsman
Heretic
Mercenary
Paladin
Reaver

Crush Spec. - Level 39 – Bone Crusher – Now correctly corresponds to the Bleeding effect for the style. The Heretic utilizes the Hinder effect and will stay the same. For the following classes:

Armsman
Mercenary
Paladin
Reaver

Thrust Spec. - Level 21 – Lunge – Now shows that Beartooth is now a prerequisite for that style. For the following classes:

Armsman
Infiltrator
Mercenary
Minstrel
Paladin
Reaver
Scout

Thrust Spec. - Level 39 – Basiliskfang – Now shows the correct effect of 34% Slowed instead of 19%. For the following classes:

Armsman
Infiltrator
Mercenary
Minstrel
Paladin
Reaver
Scout

Shield Spec. - Level 1 – Smash – Has been added to the Shields Spec. Line. For the Following classes:

Armsman
Heretic
Mercenary
Paladin
Reaver
Scout

Polearm Spec. - Level 1 – Pole Thrash – Has been added in the database to the Armsman Class.

Two Handed Spec. - Level 1 – Quarter Moon – Has been added in the database. For the Following classes:

Armsman
Paladin

Two Handed Spec. - Level 25 – Recenter – Now has the correct growth rate. For the Following classes:

Armsman
Paladin

Staff – Level 1 – Friar's Strike – Has been added in the database to the Friar Class.

Shield Swipe – Input the missing StyleXSpell in the database to have the style work as intended.

Flexible Spec. - Level 18 – Indigosnake – Now has the correct damage type (Heat) for the Heretic class.

Flexible Spec. - Level 34 – Constrictor – Now has the correct damage type (Heat) for the Heretic class.

Flexible Spec. - Level 44 – Cobra – Now has the correct damage type (Heat) for the Heretic class.

Flexible Spec. - Level 50 – Leviathan – Now has the correct damage type (Heat) for the Heretic class.
Database problem? Yea I can fix that.
Tired
Server Team

Re: Database Update #1

Postby Tired » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:55 am

Just FYI!!! This will not take effect until the server restarts!!!
Tired
Server Team

Postby geshi » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 am

Shield Swipe – Input the missing StyleXSpell in the database to have the style work as intended.
Nice work, but are you sure about this one? it used to be handled by StyleXSpell but now it's handled in the code I think..
geshi
Contributor

Postby Tired » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:16 pm

I was up for 30+ hrs lol. I work in a prison. I'll look in the code more to find it. This is just temporary then. :)
Tired
Server Team

Postby Dinberg » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 am

Nice work, but are you sure about this one? it used to be handled by StyleXSpell but now it's handled in the code I think..
To me that sounds dodgy - we don't want the core littered with specific cases again, what was bad about having it in style x spell?
The Marvelous Contraption begins to stir...
Dinberg
Inactive Staff Member

Yahoo Messenger: dinberg_darktouch

Postby Graveen » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:58 am

Thanks Tired !
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” Announcements