Tutorial Islands Update #2

Official Server Announcement Forums, this forum is for Dawn of Light: Storm the official server related announcements. You may reply to topics created here.

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Database Team, Website Team, Storm Team

Tutorial Islands Update #2

Postby Argo » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:51 am

Grenlock's Sound (Midgard)

Grenlock's Sound is fully populated and itemized now. All mobs and NPC's are in now. All Items and loot is created, loottable is assigned to GI mobs.
Quests are also in and bring players from level one to level 10. Those that go trough all the quests on GI will have at lvl 10 a nice armor (Sound's Defender xxxx)a cool weapon and their own horse.
Möge Gott sein zwischen Dir und dem Leid, an allen dunklen und verlassenen Orten, die Du erreichen wirst.
Argo
Server Team

Re: Tutorial Islands Update #2

Postby Tolakram » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Wow Argo, fantastic.

Let me know if there's any more features needed in dataquests.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby Argo » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 pm

i got a few ideas and will let you know about it when i am fit again. at the moment i am laying flat in my bed, fighting a terrible headache for days.

kind regards
Argo
Möge Gott sein zwischen Dir und dem Leid, an allen dunklen und verlassenen Orten, die Du erreichen wirst.
Argo
Server Team

Postby Dinberg » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 pm

nice work Argo, I always liked the tutorial areas. I think a 'mini daoc' might be a better option for portal with its lower population these days. Maybe daoc capped at level 10 could be kind of fun, would have an awful lot more emphasis for starting race :D
The Marvelous Contraption begins to stir...
Dinberg
Inactive Staff Member

Yahoo Messenger: dinberg_darktouch

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Love the tutorial islands too, at the moment i am working on Lamfhota's sound. Creating all the missing loot is the terrible part of it ;) my doc has banished me to stay at home for the next two weeks to cure my sickness. So time enough to do a bit between sleep and being awake :) Btw. Nice to read you dinny, it's quite a while ago :)

kind regards
Argo
Argo
Server Team

Postby Etaew » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Very nice mate :)
Retired DOL Enthusiast | Blog
Etaew
Inactive Staff Member

Postby Argo » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Very nice mate :)
Thx for your excellent wikki etaew, once that i am through with the most things, i will try to implement the new user journey on the islands.

kind regards

Argo
Argo
Server Team

Return to “%s” Announcements