Tutorial Islands Update #5

Official Server Announcement Forums, this forum is for Dawn of Light: Storm the official server related announcements. You may reply to topics created here.

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Database Team, Website Team, Storm Team

Tutorial Islands Update #5

Postby Argo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Constantine's Sound:
- Trejure is missing his two brothers, Trijure and Larry. Players that are bold enough to venture in to Balbans Breach may offer their service to him.
- The Ambassador from Beyond, located at the entrance to Balban's Breach, will give players that are at least level 5 and bold enough the chance to travel to Balban's Breach.

Grenlock's Sound:
- The Ambassador from Beyond, located at the entrance to Balban's Breach, will give players at least level 5 and bold enough the chance to travel to Balban's Breach.
- Players can now help Nebbie to find out what happened to Kemmel and Keppa. She is located on the shore south of Ulvastad.

Lamfhota's Sound:
- The Ambassador from Beyond, located at the entrance to Balban's Breach, will give players at least level 5 and bold enough the chance to travel to Balban's Breach.

Balban's Breach:
- Mobs are templated now, their levelrange goes from level 5 to level 11
- Balban has been itemized and templated
- positioned the Porter NPC's to Constantine's/Grenlock's and Lamfhota's Sound at the accdording exits of their realm.
- positioned the Exit Portal Guardians and the Lion's Den Portal guardians at their according gate location
- added necessary Quest NPC's to the inhabitants of Balbans Breach (for future quests to be written yet)

Storm Repository:
- Created a folder called Tutorial Islands and placed the TeleporterScripts in there.

Storm Database:
- Added NPCTemplates for Mobs of Balbans Breach
- Added Balban's Ring, Fell Bracer, Foulspun Cloak for those that are bold enough to defeat Balban
- besides adding all the necessary Mobs, Quests and Items, i added 3 new spells to the spell table, necessary for the Balban drops.

I didn't add any other regular loot to Balban's Breach since it is a RvR Dungeon. Loot has to come by use of the Unique lootgenerator. I do not intend to add any loot at any other time to this dungeon.
Möge Gott sein zwischen Dir und dem Leid, an allen dunklen und verlassenen Orten, die Du erreichen wirst.
Argo
Server Team

Re: Tutorial Islands Update #5

Postby Graveen » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:36 pm

This guy is awesome :) thank you Argo !!
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” Announcements