Changed Mob Autoset & All Jewelry Realm

Official Server Announcement Forums, this forum is for Dawn of Light: Storm the official server related announcements. You may reply to topics created here.

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Database Team, Website Team, Storm Team

Changed Mob Autoset & All Jewelry Realm

Postby Yay » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Hello,

this time a rather short update with possibly big impact. That is the reason why I post this, because when something goes wrong, that was maybe me :oops: . Altho I do changes with care, there can go many things (I can't foresee) wrong especially with regards to the Mob_Autoset_Stat change.

Mob_Stat_Autoset: When the value is set to 0 for mob stats the automatically set values are way too high. Orange mobs for example hit harder than most low purple mobs and you cant do that much damage to them. I decided to change the autoset value in serverproperty to 0.5 for Strength (also because of the 10 multiplier in code) and 1 for Dex/Con/Qui. I hope it won't interfere with the gameplay too much, but many mobs were way too tough.

Jewelry available to all realms: I also changed all jewelry (ItemType = 24,26,29,32,33,34,35,36) that was currently realm specific to all realms, because everyone can use it anyway. The items will now also drop for ppl of other realms (1159 items affected and backuped).
Yay
Contributor

Re: Changed Mob Autoset & All Jewelry Realm

Postby HunabKu » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:45 am

Hey, Yay !
I noticed problems with autosetstats, the problem being that over the levels, the multiplier should change because the calculations are different.
I think the ost to be is to correct the autosetstats as you sayed for mobs and manualy set stats for bosses.
"C'est l'ignorance qui apporte le chaos, pas la connaissance."
Scarlett Johansson dans "Lucy" de Luc Besson
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge."
Scarlett Johansson on "Lucy" by Luc Besson
HunabKu
Developer

Postby Yay » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:17 am

Hey Hunabku,

the Autoset_Multiplier is already level based. It was just way too high (3-8 times higher) with level 52 mobs having 2000+ strength and the likes. And these mobs were nowhere special, in fact most mobs in Dartmoor and Keltoi had this problem.
Yay
Contributor

Postby Graveen » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:04 am

Thank you for taking care of this :)
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” Announcements