DB Changes?

General server discussion for Dawn of Light: Storm.

Moderators: Support Team, Storm Team

DB Changes?

Postby Sand » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Hi Folks.

Haven't been around for a bit and come back and seems some things that I thought worked previously are not working.

Some of these might be confusing live with Storm but I hardly played on live in like 8 years so seems to be more than that.

I took a look at a new threads/posts and so far have not seeing anything to explain so wondering.

A few examples:
Druid pet offensive heal proc. (pretty sure this use to work as Storm is where I noticed the major druid changes that this came with)
Egg of Youth cure res sick (this one is one I think I could be mistaken)
Trainer skill/spell list info, last I recall it was off kilter (meaning select one of the lower and get upper description) but you would get list of skills and their descriptions when visiting trainer.
Sand
Server Team

Re: DB Changes?

Postby Graveen » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:50 am

Hi Sand,

WB! Tell me if you need accesses or whatever.

/wave
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Postby ontheDOL » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Hmm I would think all procs should work , but they would be dependent on correct DB entries. The RA delve is fixed and 'on kilter' :-) but maybe fix not on storm. Dunno about EoY, I never tried artifacts mate
- Unty -
Model Showroom and DOL guides
http://losojos-001-site1.btempurl.com
ontheDOL
Developer

Postby Sand » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:49 am

The RA delve is working, think that might been part of my confusion as that is what I remember being off kilter, after I thought about it some more.
What I noticed isn't working is the trainer class spec lists, specifically for druid, and don't remember if that worked previously.

Yes, procs in general work. I know friar/warden offensive heal procs work so know the code is in there and working for those so suspect just off with spell numbering, type on the sub spell, or something like that.

All cases seem to be things that might of gone array with a db change so why I asked if was one.

I will see about getting my software together for dol stuff. I built a new computer a few months ago so don't have any of my dol server related software installed.

Graveen, I will probably need a reset on my password for the db as I have forgotten it.
Sand
Server Team

Postby Graveen » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:13 am

No pb, Sand. Just tell me what you need, i'll update / send 'em to you.
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” General