is there any way to dual log 2 accounts on different realms?

General server discussion for Dawn of Light: Storm.

Moderators: Support Team, Storm Team

is there any way to dual log 2 accounts on different realms?

Postby elfwitch2011 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:25 am

Hello, I'm trying to dual log 2 different accounts on seperate realms so i can powerlevel my lowbie but everytime i try to port one of my toons into the arena's it boots me off. Is there any way possible to work around this?
elfwitch2011
DOL Novice

Re: is there any way to dual log 2 accounts on different rea

Postby Yay » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:48 pm

You can log in 2 accounts on a different realm. It is not allowed while one of them is in an RvR zone.

If you referring to the client crash while zoning, it is not possible to avoid this, since it is a client side error it seems.
Yay
Contributor

Postby deathwish » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello, I'm trying to dual log 2 different accounts on seperate realms so i can powerlevel my lowbie but everytime i try to port one of my toons into the arena's it boots me off. Is there any way possible to work around this?
Depending on the server and the RvR / PvP rules the server is using, with effect you from playing 2 accounts on different realms to stop cheating :)
- Terry - terryammon
deathwish
Database Team

Postby Yay » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 pm

I think he is referring to Storm :). But yeah it has to be enabled, but even then your client will shutdown with an error if you try to zone from a zone that is not Housing or a capital city (not very sure what is preventing the error there).

Not to forget that you can usually port the char that has the same realm as the first char logged in.

Conclusion: It only happens when you zone (on enabled servers like Storm).
Yay
Contributor

Return to “%s” General