molvik.. keep guard level help

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

molvik.. keep guard level help

Postby shanegru63624 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:37 am

first i just want to say.. thanks for all the help.. my server is almost complete.. just need a little more help..
i run the latest source.. and almost no custom scripts.. this is a new i50 classic server.. rvr is NF and 3 battlegrounds.. only one bg is ready atm..i use the new keep system...i run dol db 3061.. should be the latest.... just informational purposes..to give more info .. so help can be more efficient :)

1 molvik.. level 1 keep is like oj guards and red lord...so like 52-55 guards.... when someone claims it goes to level 2..guard level 72...and lord is level 79.... how to not have them get that tough that soon.. im assuming the fix is either.. the level of the bg...or i have server proprty.cs set wrong.. any help would be great...

2 when a character logsout..in a BG...because their pk is not safe.. they get teleported to mainland..i seen in server propertys.. a setting for that option.. and im sure i have it set.. also tutorials is turned off..im assumiing the answer is in../area.. but i dont know the correct command.. and dont want to crash it hard..

other then that hellstemple i50 server is up and running...
i50...rr4...free armor.. free capped stats..classic is spawned..no FZ zones yet.. ill add them soon..
NF is fully functioning.. only gotta setup merchantsa for siege
thanks for the help..
shanegru63624
DOL Novice

Re: molvik.. keep guard level help

Postby shanegru63624 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:40 am

on NF not sure if boats work.. but mobs are spawned too.. happy hunting
shanegru63624
DOL Novice

Re: molvik.. keep guard level help

Postby HunabKu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:12 am

for boats search "Hunab Ku adds" post, i posted Soïd nf boats script