Read Before Posting Please

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Read Before Posting Please

Postby rdsandersjr » Mon May 10, 2010 4:26 am

To provide the best support possible please follow the below steps.

1) Make sure you used the search feature first! Save yourself time, and see if someone else had the issue.
2) Check the support wiki! A quick run down on what can be found is under a sticky I posted above called DOL Guides, and FAQs.
3) DO NOT post support request if your a PLAYER and need help with a third party server. This form is ONLY for people developing their own server. If your a player of Storm needing assistance please viewforum.php?f=53 for its support forum.
4) Make sure you post with every detail possible, and be descriptive! Also, by posting good thread subjects it will allow people needing support find a thread related to their issue a whole lot easier. Thus, reducing the number of support requests.
5) If you can help someone out, do it! Just because you don't have a colored name, or anything else dosn't mean you can't assist!
6) Keep in mind, everyone here at DOL does this on their OWN time for FREE, do not get upset if we cannot help resolve your issue 10 minutes after you posting it. We try our very best to help everyone out.
7) Give back in someway, help contribute to the project by donating code, bug fixes, item fixes ect.. The word donate does not always imply money!

Also, the last and most important (at least for me) when your issue is resolved please edit your MAIN post and put: [Solved] - in the subject field in front of your thread subject. This will allow me to move that thread to our solved support section much easier! =)
Thanks,
RDSandersJR
rdsandersjr
Support Team

Re: Read Before Posting Please

Postby baradien » Mon May 10, 2010 7:22 am

this should be as sticky ^^
baradien
Server Team

Re: Read Before Posting Please

Postby Graveen » Mon May 10, 2010 8:37 am

good ! stickifyed ! :)