Help going live

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Re: Help going live

Postby dargon » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Portal update script Tola, i was helping him yesterday through skype, This is the second time ive seen that happen, i know for a fact that my friends info was correct (i did it for him) and im near positive Izugl's was correct, but yet they said bad user/password serverlist cannot be updated. I fixed my friend by used my account info (worked without a problem, and seems Izugl did the same, seems like some accounts are having an issue with serverlistupdate accepting their forum information
Mannik: Admin of Forsaken Worlds Reborn
dargon
DOL Follower

Postby Tolakram » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Where I work we get password and username issues all the time.

Typically it's because someone did a copy/paste with a added character, like CR or LF, or a space. It's also case sensitive. In addition, please be careful sending your information around for others to use. :)
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby lzugl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:33 pm

wasnt assuming anything just not sure why it worked under his account and not mine. My buddy made an account and did a add server to list used my ip after i changed mine under my account.. and when i ran server with his username pw in serverupdate.xml it worked just fine but wouldnt work with my account information
lzugl
DOL Apprentice

Postby lzugl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:02 am

On a Diff note Does anyone know why the npcs some times take 3-5 seconds to load.. they dont appear right away.. im assuming its something to do with refresh rates maybe?
lzugl
DOL Apprentice

Return to “%s” Support