Housing Issues

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Housing Issues

Postby Lyrn » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Hiya guys, I want to use housing features on my server (customization,consignments,vaults,bind) the works. I'm trying to Import Tolakram's 2010 .sql housing Database. And It clearly states at the top of the file "some of these are created bu the housing code so you may have them in your db already. " Should I just completely removing ALL housing elements from the database? I use PHPMyAdmin, not Heidi. So I need to know if there is a loop hole around this or if I need to remove all housing elements, ty guys !
Lyrn
DOL Acolyte

Re: Housing Issues

Postby Lyrn » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Everyone, small update. Iv'e found a loop hole to Import, I'm just using Heidi instead then I'll Export it into PHP. But I get this error when trying to start the query in Heidi ""http://prntscr.com/366nz6"".

Lyrn
DOL Acolyte

Postby Tolakram » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Looks like your database is out of date, the table for what you are inserting is missing the packageid column.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby Lyrn » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Hmmm, I wasn't even aware that there was anything newer than the dolpub v 3.0 ... Alright, I'll find an alternative. Ty Tola !
Lyrn
DOL Acolyte

Return to “%s” Support