Adding a new project

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Adding a new project

Postby Godric » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:34 pm

How can I add a new project to dol that the server will load? My aim for this is to create i different project seperate from DOL so I don't have to modify the core making any changes easy to commit to you guys, and also making my stuff easy to find the issue i'm having is the server doesnt load any scripts in my custom project. It is setup as a class library and .NET Framework 4
Godric
DOL Initiate

Re: Adding a new project

Postby geshi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:16 am

You need to set the Post-build event command line which GameServerScripts has set..

After setting that VS will copy all of the .cs files to the \scripts folder.. I do this in another project unrelated to DAoC and it works fine.
geshi
Contributor

Postby Godric » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:51 pm

You need to set the Post-build event command line which GameServerScripts has set..

After setting that VS will copy all of the .cs files to the \scripts folder.. I do this in another project unrelated to DAoC and it works fine.
Thanks geshi, I fixed it.
Godric
DOL Initiate

Postby Graveen » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:03 pm

You can also create a cs project including your scripts into the sloution workspace, then you 'll catch every compilation error.
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” Support