Crafting !

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Crafting !

Postby Lyrn » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:03 am

Hiya guys I just got the crafting DB (THANK YOU TOLAKRAM !) and I wanted to know how I make it so that, I won't need like a forge/mats for weaponcrafting etc., ? I just wan't people to be able to drag stuff to the bar and craft without having to worry about mats and crafting stations ~ Ty in advance !
Lyrn
DOL Acolyte

Re: Crafting !

Postby Leodagan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 am

PrivLevel3 Players can already do that...

Check around Craft Code that checks if player is an Admin to allow him to craft, and maybe re-use some of this code to allow anybody to craft !!
Leodagan
Developer

Postby Lyrn » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Just pretty much ruined my entire crafting system, lol. Whenever I craft now with the materials in backpack it takes all the materials needed but doesn't drop me the item... any ideas on what I f***ed up ?
Lyrn
DOL Acolyte

Postby Lyrn » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:12 pm

now I'm back to having material reqs. but when I have them, the item is locked for crafting... gonna keep looking
Lyrn
DOL Acolyte

Postby Lyrn » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:23 pm

It's back to normal I'll just leave it there.. no mats/stations seems like new code in itself and I just don't wanna write it ^^ I'll just get busy on Live-Like armor extensions on all the crafted pieces xD !
Lyrn
DOL Acolyte

Return to “%s” Support