Keep Claiming/Trouble

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Keep Claiming/Trouble

Postby Lyrn » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi guys, small bug here but iv'e tried certain things like switching the keep types and that just messes up the Keeps themselves, (turns Central Keep into a tower status when captured etc.,) but All of my Molvik newKeeps( ==1 ) are set to keep type 0, when taken... towers are towers, keeps are keeps... but when attempting to claim with the correct group amount in the SystemChatLanguage I get 'Keep is disabled for claim' Admins/GM's can claim fine. Players can not claim keeps, any help is appreciated ty in advance !! :)
Lyrn
DOL Acolyte

Re: Keep Claiming/Trouble

Postby Galroth » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:34 pm

I could not finde a way to fix it.

What i did were to search the project for "Keep is disabled" and removed the line that did not allowed plvl1 to claim.

Did the job for me :)
Insane PvP - Admin & Creator

The Ministry - Old Frontiers
Galroth
DOL Apprentice

Postby Blue » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Did you check guilds_claim_limit in ServerProperty table? Should be 1, not 0.
ex DOL Lead Developer
Blue
Uthgard Admin

Postby Lyrn » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:10 am

My guilds_claim_limit is currently at 3, I always fix that before the first initial start-up, let me see if Galroth's solution helps thank you for the re-ply both of you !

Edit 10:12PM Saturday, September 6th : Unfortunately the search came up blank in my C# search. Any other ideas ? I'll keep looking in the solution and in DB, any other help is more than appreciated !

Edit 10:27Pm Saturday, September 6th : Changing guild_cliam_limit from 3 to 1 did not help, I thought maybe three would create a problem or be buggy but it seems that doesn't matter.
Lyrn
DOL Acolyte

Postby Crazys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:52 pm

My guilds_claim_limit is currently at 3, I always fix that before the first initial start-up, let me see if Galroth's solution helps thank you for the re-ply both of you !

Edit 10:12PM Saturday, September 6th : Unfortunately the search came up blank in my C# search. Any other ideas ? I'll keep looking in the solution and in DB, any other help is more than appreciated !

Edit 10:27Pm Saturday, September 6th : Changing guild_cliam_limit from 3 to 1 did not help, I thought maybe three would create a problem or be buggy but it seems that doesn't matter.
2 Questions - Still an Issue?
And what version of SVN are you running?
If current -
SystemChatLanguage I get 'Keep is disabled for claim' ! :)
DOL.GS.Keeps.AbstractGameKeep
Code: Select all
switch (ServerProperties.Properties.GUILDS_CLAIM_LIMIT) { case 0: { player.Out.SendMessage("Keep claiming is disabled!", eChatType.CT_System, eChatLoc.CL_SystemWindow); return false; }
That specific error looks like your Server Property GUILDS_CLAIM_LIMIT is set to 0. It needs to be 1 or more to allow people to claim.

which is why Blue asked what it was set to.

But you stated this was a Molvik keep which makes me question if your getting the error from
Code: Select all
if (this.DBKeep.BaseLevel != 50) { player.Out.SendMessage("This keep is not able to be claimed.", eChatType.CT_System, eChatLoc.CL_SystemWindow); return false; }
If the keep .BaseLevel isn't level 50 you cannot claim the keep.
Crazys
Contributor

Return to “%s” Support