Again to the housing system :P

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Again to the housing system :P

Postby Facara » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:38 am

Hai uhm still no update on my last topic where I asked if there the house shop that was not implanted or if I had to add any specific sql files/command lines to the DB?

Since yes it works with carpets... but in the "Readme.txt" In the housing it stands

From Malkavien & Sp4m:
Housing is still incomplete.
Whats currently working is
*) Buy indoor and outdoor items
*) rotation for indoor items
*) House rents by week, with 4 weeks int advance max
*) Permission system ! (almost complete, but some permissions are useless atm)
*) GMs can do everything on all houses
*) Platinum is now used

Well I can't really test the buy indoor and outdoor items...

I klick on the "Shop" button in that screen where you can buy the carpets...

Buut no shop comes up.

So my question again is this:

Is it implanted at all to the core and DB?

And if it is? Why ain't it working? :P Do I need to add another SQL thing to the DB?
Facara
DOL Apprentice

Re: Again to the housing system :P

Postby Graveen » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:12 am

You have to use a new consignment merchant (user files iirc). All is working afaik.
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Postby Facara » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:42 am

Wait wait... What? For the shop I need a merchant? Ö.ö

ANd where do I add this stuff?
Facara
DOL Apprentice

Postby Joku » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 pm

hi there,
You have to use a new consignment merchant (user files iirc). All is working afaik.
i cant find a "new" consignment merchant in the user files, just the one in my Server, its working but i first had to create an item with itemId "housing_consignment_deed" which i could drop in to the porch.

is there a consignment merchant which didnt check the housing values!?

thx,

greetings joku
Joku
DOL Apprentice

Postby Joku » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:37 am

this topic is an exact example of the reason why i, and i bet many other folks, quit the DOL-Scene a few years ago.
Like those intelligent-impregnated answers from Graveen & all the other guys! - obviously, its still the same shit here!
One question, 3 different kinds of answers and none of them is correct.
Everyone knows everything better than the previous speakers, and ultimately all users are, in retrospect, just as smart as before ... please for the future, save our readings if you publish such kind of wrong information! it doesn`t help anyone and confuses the users who needs help urgently! -FACE THE TRUTH, you actual nearly know anything about DOL-ingame content!
And just because "All is working afaik ~on Storm~" it doesn`t mean its working on other servers, otherwise ppl wont ask questions about it ... god damn it!
Code: Select all
Graveen wrote:You have to use a new consignment merchant (user files iirc). All is working afaik.
FUKIN WRONG ! - There is no new consignment merchant, its already implented in the Source Code - but because of the DB - links which are important in the consignmentmerchant.cs you have to create the hosuing item "housing_consignment_deed" or "housing_consignment_merchant" depending on the DB u r acutal using! - drop it on the houses porch, tada!
Joku
DOL Apprentice

Postby Xanth » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:31 am

i dont really understand whats missing..

the consignement merchant or the house shop where u can buy indoor items and add teleporter on hookpoints etc. ?

best regards
Xanth
DOL Acolyte

Return to “%s” Support