DOL.GS.GameEvents.TutorialJumpPointHandler.cs

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

DOL.GS.GameEvents.TutorialJumpPointHandler.cs

Postby Eudes » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello,

This discussion follows that one: http://www.dolserver.net/viewtopic.php? ... 92#p153847 where I was asking how to well neutralize this script.
You can delete it safely, it's a "SVN" Scripts, you can easily retrieve it if needed, DOL should load a "default" ZonePoint Handler if it can't find the according objet...

But the cleanest way is just to update your database and use the "ClassType" of your choice (setting NULL Value should use some kind of Default too...)
I first try to update the database with the good information, and setting up the ClassType to (NULL) or void does not change the problem.

So, I deleted the DOL.GS.GameEvents.TutorialJumpPointHandler.cs. But in game, I'm still having the same restriction because of DOL.GS.GameEvents.TutorialJumpPointHandler (I have restart the server twice in case of).

So, i continue my search and found that piece of code in RegionChangeRequestHandler.cs
Code: Select all
//tutorial zone //if (client.Player.CurrentRegionID == 27) //{ // zonePoint = new ZonePoint(); // switch (client.Player.Realm) // { // case eRealm.Albion: // zonePoint.TargetRegion = 1; // break; // case eRealm.Midgard: // zonePoint.TargetRegion = 100; // break; // case eRealm.Hibernia: // zonePoint.TargetRegion = 200; // break; // } // zonePoint.ClassType = "DOL.GS.GameEvents.TutorialJumpPointHandler"; //}
As you can see, I did comment the code, but I'm still having trouble ingame as the game tells me there is a ClassType=DOL.GS.GameEvents.TutorialJumpPointHandler on that zonepoint.

I'm getting lost...

Should I compile DOL source?

Thanks.
Eudes
DOL Freak

Return to “%s” Support