[ Dataquest ] SOLVED - More than one collectItemTemplate?

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

[ Dataquest ] SOLVED - More than one collectItemTemplate?

Postby Eudes » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Hello DOL!

I would like to know if it is possible to make the NPC for the latest step of a quest asking for more than 1 item.

As exemple, a mob called Blue giant asks the player to return to him with 3 dragon scales, and only validates the quest after the player give him the 3 scales.

I have tried to put Item1;Item2;Item3 in the CollectItemTemplate field, but it does not work.

I guess that I could made the quest with more steps and the player gives 1 item per step to the NPC, but is there another way to obtain the same?

Last edited by Eudes on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eudes
DOL Freak

Re: [ Dataquest ] More than one collectItemTemplate?

Postby Eudes » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:57 pm

I have to say that I know there is the Custom Steps solution but I'm not a coder, so i try to find something more easy for me :)

Thanks
Eudes
DOL Freak

Postby Tolakram » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:54 pm

Make 3 steps, each asking for a scale? This works best since turning an item into an NPC is each a single operation.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby Eudes » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Make 3 steps, each asking for a scale? This works best since turning an item into an NPC is each a single operation.
Yes, I'm sure that works that way, I was hoping for something faster, but you are right, it takes 3 interaction with the NPC for 3 items.

Ok, so, it's solved :)

Thanks.
Eudes
DOL Freak

Return to “%s” Support