Style Procs and how to add them?

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Style Procs and how to add them?

Postby Bogha69 » Thu May 28, 2015 12:53 am

I am having some troubles adding some proc's to melee styles. I have:
Aquired a spell to use for said style
Nominated a Style to add proc to
added parameters to style, stylexspell, linexspell

Still no success in achieving said feature. Any help or anything i may be missing/doing wrong/shouldn't need to do?
Bogha69
DOL Apprentice

Re: Style Procs and how to add them?

Postby HunabKu » Thu May 28, 2015 4:36 pm

perhaps to specializations changes. I think Leodagan can help you. Just waiting he read your post ;-)
"C'est l'ignorance qui apporte le chaos, pas la connaissance."
Scarlett Johansson dans "Lucy" de Luc Besson
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge."
Scarlett Johansson on "Lucy" by Luc Besson
HunabKu
Developer

Postby Bogha69 » Thu May 28, 2015 10:10 pm

I'm still poking around with it a bit. I had it figured out about a year or so ago when I last played around dol, but was more of a side project as my knowledge of coding is next to null. hehe
Bogha69
DOL Apprentice

Postby Bogha69 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:14 am

I have figured out style procs. Next priority of business is figuring out stat caps and how to properly raise them. Any pointers would be welcomed ;) Going to move off of the "1-Click setup" and go the full ka-bang! here tomorrow so I can actually view the DB in C# (since for some reason I can't get it to properly open atm) Trying to raise the cap from 101 to 300(ish)
Bogha69
DOL Apprentice

Postby Leodagan » Fri May 29, 2015 5:28 am

Hello,

If you resolved your trouble with Style Procs, could you explain what you did wrong ?

For Stats and Resists Cap you should look around Property Calculator in Code, they are not in database.
Leodagan
Developer

Postby Bogha69 » Fri May 29, 2015 9:45 pm

When I was doing the style procs, I was assigning said spell to the style. But what I wasn't doing is assigning it in LineXSpell (I believe it was) So even though it was showing on the style delve, it wasn't being carried through as a "spell". not to mention there were a couple other properties I had to tweak that I was overlooking (radius, Style Effect....etc) Once I get back to my notes I can better explain the process I chose to get the desired affect.
Bogha69
DOL Apprentice

Postby Bogha69 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello,

If you resolved your trouble with Style Procs, could you explain what you did wrong ?

For Stats and Resists Cap you should look around Property Calculator in Code, they are not in database.
I geuss I need to find that bad boy and figure out how to code it up. Guess I'm gonna dust off my C++/C# books to brush up a bit *Grabs coffee cup and sighs* lol
Bogha69
DOL Apprentice

Return to “%s” Support