Mythical Stat & Cap Bonuses

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Mythical Stat & Cap Bonuses

Postby Eyebalze » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:08 am

dear dol community,

i was wondering if there is something like the "new" live bonuses for mythical items -
obviously i cant find any entries for such kind of bonuses either on forum nor ingame - see here for example;
(this bonuses are implented in all kind of items on live, not just in mytheriums ...)

dex mythical stat and cap increase
acu mythical stat and cap increase

ingame it looks like that
mscb.PNG
mscb.PNG (12.54 KiB) Viewed 3735 times
Have you any ideas?

ty.

Eyebalze
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Eyebalze
DOL Novice

Re: Mythical Stat & Cap Bonuses

Postby Leodagan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:37 pm

There is no implementation of these in DOL code...

And we're running out of Property unique ID (it's a byte I think, we can only define 255 properties or we'll have to update most of the code)
Leodagan
Developer

Postby Eyebalze » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:47 pm

alright! thank you for that fast reply :)

br. Eyebalze
You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Eyebalze
DOL Novice

Postby dargon » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:48 am

Super late reply. There are property IDS 136-148 or so that are unused, I am currently using them on Forsaken Worlds for Mythical stat cap increase (currently testing that all works according to live aka cap 26 + mythical cap of 52 with a hard combined cap of 52, meaning even if you have 26 cap and 52 mythical cap it will only give you 52 total) I see no issue in using these open properties for mythical bonuses, and as soon as they are working correctly, i plan to upload them for public use
Mannik: Admin of Forsaken Worlds Reborn
dargon
DOL Follower

Postby Eyebalze » Thu May 16, 2019 12:48 pm

Eyebalze
DOL Novice

Return to “%s” Support