Bob's UI resets on second login

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Bob's UI resets on second login

Postby Horaug » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Hello there community!

Two friends of mine are experiencing an issue, that I do not. When ever they use DAoC Portal for logging in on any shard their Bob's UI is reset to basic options (not Atlantis UI, but basic options of Bob's). They said, after a clean fresh install of DAoC Portal their UI works as set in optionschooser.exe of Bob's. But then, after a second time, it resets.
One friend even tried to clean fresh install DAoC, DAoC Portal and the UI on a maschine never running DAoC and the problem appeared too. As said, I did not experience such trouble with my Bob's.
Windows 7 is used by one (like I do) and Windows 8 on the other maschine; all 64 bit. The .exe used for installing DAoC is the same and just fetched on darkageofcamelot(dot)com. DAoC Portal is running the newest build and is up to date on all maschines. We tried the sixth and seventh version of Bob's UI and none of these fixed the trouble at my friends. Both, version six and seven worked for me.

Anyone else experienced this trouble?
What can we do for them running Bob's version six on shards?

Thank you for help in advance!
Horaug
DOL Novice

Return to “%s” Support