New Weather System issue...

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

New Weather System issue...

Postby Fuzzylumpkins » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:08 am

I dont know if anyone else is getting this issue with the new weather manager, but i've tried using a fresh download off git hub and my own personal version I merged and I'm still getting this error:
Code: Select all
[18:58:23,919] Error While Registering Region's Weather : (ID:230) System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements at System.Linq.Enumerable.Min(IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.Min[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 selector) at DOL.GS.RegionWeather..ctor(Region Region) in C:\...\RegionWeather.cs:line 92 at DOL.GS.WeatherManager.RegisterRegion(Region region) in C:\...\WeatherManager.cs:line 360 [18:58:23,936] Error While Registering Region's Weather : (ID:247) System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements at System.Linq.Enumerable.Min(IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.Min[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 selector) at DOL.GS.RegionWeather..ctor(Region Region) in C:\...\RegionWeather.cs:line 92 at DOL.GS.WeatherManager.RegisterRegion(Region region) in C:\...\WeatherManager.cs:line 360
Upon inspection of the regions table neither of these regions have a name... I tried adding a name and still no different result..

EDIT: as far as i can tell this is caused by the lack of having a entry in the zones table for these regions.. can anyone confirm?
Fuzzylumpkins
DOL Initiate

Re: New Weather System issue...

Postby Leodagan » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:29 am

I confirm ;)

This message is from Weather Manager, but having a Region without Zone is pretty much an error on the Zone Database or World Manager side !

By the way, even if it looks red and dangerous, this message is not preventing the Weather from working in any other region and you can safely ignore this if you don't mind for these region's Weather happening... (And no players will be able to enter the region not having a single zone anyway...)
Leodagan
Developer

Re: New Weather System issue...

Postby Fuzzylumpkins » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Thanks for the reply Leo.. I just removed the two regions from my regions.xml for now so they wont auto create in the regions table.
Fuzzylumpkins
DOL Initiate

Return to “%s” Support