Creating a custom class

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Creating a custom class

Postby psyco » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:15 pm

I am a noob trying to create my own custom server with custom classes. I have managed to create the class itself (added class in globalconstants.cs, created the class.cs and trainer.cs) i have even managed to add a few spec lines to the class but now i can't figure out how to give the class abilities such as weapons and armor or evade, protect, and so forth. could someone please tell how to assign these to classes. thanks in advanced to all responses :)
psyco
DOL Visitor

Re: Creating a custom class

Postby psyco » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:00 am

Another thing i have been trying to figure out is how to go about creating custom spell lines. I am assuming it would all be handled in the DB? I see the tables for Linexspell and spellline. in spell line i have created the spell line and gave it the spellLineID 314 but when i go to linexspell table to assign the spell line spells i understand what to put for each column but have no idea what to put for linexspellid. Is there something i am missing can some one explain step by step how to do?
psyco
DOL Visitor

Re: Creating a custom class

Postby Sharp » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:55 am

Hello,
I think you need add these abilities in one of script files and also update database, not sure where it was but some days ago i was checking it. Hope you will get it.
Cheers
Sharp
DOL Initiate

Return to “%s” Support