Taskdungeons

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Taskdungeons

Postby Leorekk » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Hello,

i tested to enter taskdungeon and found that they are disabled for players.
Code: Select all
//we need to disable them for players for now if (player.Client.Account.PrivLevel == 1) { SayTo(player, "I'm sorry, Task Dungeons are currently disabled!"); return true; }
If i enter it as GM is end up on the entry telling: [22:07:10,271] jump point 428: class DOL.GS.Scripts.TaskDungeonJumpPoint not found!

So i looked up where the instances comes from and the regions should be on the "instancexelement" table, but this is empty in my DB.
I found this thread: http://www.dolserver.net/viewtopic.php? ... cexelement
Is there a integration way to make them work? or was the topic somehow dropped?
Leorekk
DOL Initiate

Re: Taskdungeons

Postby Leodagan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:12 pm

To my knowledge there is very light Task Dungeon support in current DOL Source...

I know that Storm RvR had a populated InstanceXElement table, I remember Argo did some work around these.

I don't know if they are randomized, and if it can obey short-range long-range flavors :s
Leodagan
Developer

Postby PlanarChaosRvrtwo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:44 pm

If you use my db its was an fail of me i fix atm for the beta version of my db (the code say disabled ofc) but the jumppoints n such i delted to merge with correct locs i just forgot to load em in before release.

Couse there 6 version of jumppoints n such and i kept default in but allready prepared the most up to date jumppoints but as i said missed to import before release.
DOL dint only gaved me the data to start my server,
it also gaved me 16 amazing years with nice peeps,
and now its on me to return the favor.
PlanarChaosRvrtwo
Database Team

Postby Leorekk » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Yea, i think the viewtopic.php?f=47&t=15142&start=45&hilit=instancexelement thread is from the implementation which was done on storm.
If you use my db its was an fail of me i fix atm for the beta version of my db (the code say disabled ofc) but the jumppoints n such i delted to merge with correct locs i just forgot to load em in before release.

Couse there 6 version of jumppoints n such and i kept default in but allready prepared the most up to date jumppoints but as i said missed to import before release.
I was using your DB (downloaded it at 2017-02-03), so the change is good that i got a version where it was not merged in. I will look on your thread for an update. In meantime i will read more into the code for the instance
Leorekk
DOL Initiate

Postby Leodagan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:21 am

After some testing on Storm RvR, there is some kind of Task Dungeon working...

Taskmaster offer personal mission only, there is no explicit goal (kill all mob in instance, kill named, kill number of mob type does not exists like on Official Server).

In the instances I tested there was a lot of mob displayed as the model 1 "Red Gem" with "New Mob" as their name, but the level was correct :)

When exiting Instance the Personal Mission expires...
Leodagan
Developer

Postby Leorekk » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Ok, sounds good. Would be cool to get it running locally in the same way, maybe i manage to add something - you know what to do? or who to contact?
Leorekk
DOL Initiate

Postby PlanarChaosRvrtwo » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:03 am

Depends if Code or Database if database me if code upload it under user files
PlanarChaosRvrtwo
Database Team

Postby Leorekk » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:45 pm

Could you attach me a patch for the jumppoints?
Leorekk
DOL Initiate

Postby PlanarChaosRvrtwo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:25 pm

The jumppoints arent made yet i need do it later by hand fix first the other things on your server and later if i have time to do the jumppoints i release it so you can add it to your server (but updated the public db with some stuff you should check it again)
PlanarChaosRvrtwo
Database Team

Return to “%s” Support