Compare Broadsword JSON to Your DB

For any problems with Dawn of Light website or game server, please direct questions and problems here.

Moderator: Support Team

Compare Broadsword JSON to Your DB

Postby Loki » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Hey all, I have just a few minor things to change then I will post in the User Files. But I have written a small app to load the JSON file and when you select an item it will populate a list of all items that match(.contains) in your DOL database.
On selecting 1 of these items it will populate a Datagridview which you can then compare aspects from JSON to Your DB.

Changes you make in the YOUR DATABASE RESULTS will be live :)

There is no search feature as once you click inside the objectlitsview<Json data> you can type and it finds matches.

I hope it will make life a little easier for small shard owners who get "player x says the DPS on traitors dagger is wrong", we can then compare.

I could add more complex code but... Once this JSON thing is done it's done. There are lots the DOL Team can use from this and enhance the core, so I didn't go overboard
Attachments
demo.jpg
demo.jpg (349.75 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
“ If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in. ”

Join https://discord.gg/r3T2U7S Official DOL Discord Chat
Loki
Developer

Re: Compare Broadsword JSON to Your DB

Postby ontheDOL » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:52 pm

nice, hurry up ;)
- Unty -
Model Showroom and DOL guides
http://losojos-001-site1.btempurl.com
ontheDOL
Developer

Re: Compare Broadsword JSON to Your DB

Postby Graveen » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:11 am

Nice tool !

I suppose the delve information is a generated one by post processing. This is interesting to see how DAoC initial team set up the tables initialy (or make us think how they did).
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” Support