Housing Trophies

Share files with other Dawn of Light users

Moderator: Support Team

Housing Trophies

Postby draven482 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 am

Here is the Trophies themselves.
These Trophies are only from mobs. I haven't made the special ones yet.
I did size the trophies as pictured on a daoc mob trophy website.
I did notice that some of these trophies are from mobs not yet in the data base, to which i am creating them.
Mini's database has some of the remains, the rest that are missing i currently am making as well.
When finished ill be making the Taxidermist give trophies for remains and their potions, through the use of dataquest.
but anyways here are the trophies.
Attachments
Trophies.txt
(194.71 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
draven482
DOL Apprentice

Re: Housing Trophies

Postby HunabKu » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 am

Good Job draven482 !
Thanks for that.
"C'est l'ignorance qui apporte le chaos, pas la connaissance."
Scarlett Johansson dans "Lucy" de Luc Besson
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge."
Scarlett Johansson on "Lucy" by Luc Besson
HunabKu
Developer

Postby draven482 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:35 am

ok here are the remains Please note most of these are from Mini's DB, I just added the ones that are missing.
Attachments
Mob Remains.txt
(236.96 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
draven482
DOL Apprentice

Postby Tolakram » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Excellent, thanks.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby draven482 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Np i still working on the dataquest part of it, got it to work great with just 1 glitch so far. when you hand in the remains itll give you another remains and the potion, havent gotten it to stop that yet. I have all of hibernia complete except for atlantis ones which i am working on right now. then ill move to albion, then mid.
draven482
DOL Apprentice

Postby draven482 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:49 pm

here is the loottemplate for the remains. Alot come from Minis db but i just completed what was missing.
Attachments
Loottemplateforremains.txt
(31.3 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
draven482
DOL Apprentice

Postby HunabKu » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks !
"C'est l'ignorance qui apporte le chaos, pas la connaissance."
Scarlett Johansson dans "Lucy" de Luc Besson
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge."
Scarlett Johansson on "Lucy" by Luc Besson
HunabKu
Developer

Postby draven482 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:13 am

update: 1. dataquest for trophies on hibernia side complete. still working out the bugs.
2. Trophy mobs for hibernia are created, except for Dub in Darkspire. (not enough info yet, model id, size and location)
I have started populating hiberina Darkspire. I havent been there myself on live, saw a video on youtube on it and it didnt go very far. and it was blurry, so i going on what i could make out. ill release that also if i can finish it.
3. Some midgard trophy mobs are completed.
Bugs to be worked out.
1. Using dataquest (which i still trying to figure out) i obtain the correct remains and potion, i bring it to the taxidermist quest giver hand the remains in and i gives me both the remains and potion, i hand in the potion, quest completes trophy goes into inventory. but i now have 1. the trophy and 2. a new set of remains and potion.
here is 1 of the dataquest
how would i fix that?
Code: Select all
INSERT INTO `dataquest` (`ID`, `Name`, `StartType`, `StartName`, `StartRegionID`, `AcceptText`, `Description`, `SourceName`, `SourceText`, `StepType`, `StepText`, `StepItemTemplates`, `AdvanceText`, `TargetName`, `TargetText`, `CollectItemTemplate`, `MaxCount`, `MinLevel`, `MaxLevel`, `RewardMoney`, `RewardXP`, `RewardCLXP`, `RewardRP`, `RewardBP`, `OptionalRewardItemTemplates`, `FinalRewardItemTemplates`, `FinishText`, `QuestDependency`, `AllowedClasses`, `ClassType`) VALUES (10043, 'Cuuldurach', 0, 'Gamyr', 202, 'Cuuldurach', 'You want a trophy of [Cuuldurach].', '(NULL)', 'You must bring me a Cuuldurach\'s remains a extraordinary behemoth potion and a etched aquamarine eye.|Now hand me the potion.|Now hand me the etched aquamarine eye.', '2|2|3', 'Give Gamyr Cuuldurach\'s Remains.|now give him the extraordinary behemoth potion.|Now give him the etched aquamarine eye.', 'Cuuldurach\'s_Remains|extraordinary_behemoth_potion3|etched_aquamarine_eye3', '||', 'Gamyr;202|Gamyr;202|Gamyr;202', '||', '||Cuuldurach_Wall_Trophy', 100, 50, 50, '0|0|0', '0|0|0', '0|0|0', '0|0|0', '0|0|0', '(NULL)', 'Cuuldurach_Wall_Trophy', 'There you go', '(NULL)', '', '(NULL)');
draven482
DOL Apprentice

Postby Roozzz » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 am

Bug 1. Make sure you add the items you want to have handed in to the CollectItemTemplate field. At this point you have just 1 item (The wrong item even: Cuuldurach_Wall_Trophy) listed there, so I can see why you keep the potion and remains :)

Probably this topic can be very useful for some extra info on the fields: http://www.dolserver.net/viewtopic.php? ... st#p123380
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
Roozzz
Database Team

Postby Graveen » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 pm

I'll include them on Storm / Public DB as soon as it is ok.

Continue your effort, very good job :)
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Postby asterick » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Trophies already exist on Storm as well as the DQ portion and ingredients.
asterick
DOL Visitor

Postby draven482 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:10 am

applying the fix that was suggested, if i can get a list of the taxidermist in the housing areas its would be useful. that way i don't have to make some random one.
using Gamyr, and Shaughnessy in Hibernia already.
draven482
DOL Apprentice

Postby draven482 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 am

after applying that which solved the problem i had now creates a new problem. now it not giving the reward. i have the trophy under final reward, but when completed its says its complete but not giving the reward. i tried to but it under stepitem but gives the trophy before it completes, so removed it from there.
draven482
DOL Apprentice

Postby draven482 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:59 pm

this is the error that comes up

Code: Select all
13:54:55,418 - [6] - ERROR - DOL.GS.Quests.DataQuest - Error parsing quest data for Cuuldurach (10043), last string to parse = 'Cuuldurach_Wall_Trophy'.
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Byte.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToByte(String value)
at DOL.GS.Quests.DataQuest.ParseQuestData() in c:\Users\Michael\Desktop\Testing\GameServer\quests\QuestsMgr\DataQuest.cs:line 426
draven482
DOL Apprentice

Return to “%s” User Files