PvP / RvR / PvE all in one

Share files with other Dawn of Light users

Moderator: Support Team

PvP / RvR / PvE all in one

Postby snoopydo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Bonjour , j'ai trouvé ca , je sais pas comment mais il fonctionne je pense apres quelques modifications :)
Attachments
Scripts PvPRvRPvE.rar
J'ai trouvé ca :)
(18.97 KiB) Downloaded 457 times
snoopydo
DOL Freak

Re: PvP / RvR / PvE all in one

Postby Tarragon22 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:09 pm

19:13:02,394 - [MAIN] - ERROR - DOL.GS.ScriptMgr - Script compilation failed because:
19:13:02,395 - [MAIN] - ERROR - DOL.GS.ScriptMgr - The type or namespace name 'IKeepManager' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
19:13:02,395 - [MAIN] - ERROR - DOL.GS.ScriptMgr - c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Ullandra\scripts\Tarragon Scripts\KeepManager.cs Line:35 Col:36

Got this error when i tried to launch the server with ur scripts man, how could i fix that?? Thank you very much and good job! ;)

Tarragon
Last edited by Tarragon22 on Wed May 01, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarragon22
DOL Visitor

Postby Tolakram » Wed May 01, 2013 5:17 pm

You are using an out of date version of DOL which has contained IKeepManager for months now.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby HunabKu » Thu May 02, 2013 4:27 am

Yes, Taragon22, please update Gameserver/keep to this script works.
"C'est l'ignorance qui apporte le chaos, pas la connaissance."
Scarlett Johansson dans "Lucy" de Luc Besson
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge."
Scarlett Johansson on "Lucy" by Luc Besson
HunabKu
Developer

Postby Tarragon22 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:34 am

Ok i've to right click on the core folder, SVN Update and set the latest SVN url from here right??
Was thinking, is there the possibility that some other scripts stop to works after the update?
Running an old version i could have on scripts that would not work anymore.. What do you think about that?

Thank you so much guys!

Tarragon
Tarragon22
DOL Visitor

Postby Tolakram » Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Of course that's always an issue. You have to decide if you want to freeze your core version and miss out on new scripts, or keep current and lose access to older out of date scripts. This is why, IMO, all server operators should know how to code.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby Tarragon22 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:43 pm

U're right Tolakram but i think that my experience is enough to launch a simple server like i wanna do.. DAoC is important but i'm very busy irl so don't have time to understand how the core works and learning to code, even if i really want to do that one day!

If i decide to leave the old version where i can get the serverrules scripts? Gave a look in many folders yesterday night but didnt found it.. :S

Thanks again!

Tarragon
Tarragon22
DOL Visitor

Postby Shadexx » Fri May 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Just incase you are looking for old scripts, here we go for the old user files: http://www.dolserver.net/?page=userreleases
If you wanna have a look at older versions of DOL simply make a new SVN-Update and take an older REV.

DOL is not a place where people code you stuff you gotta learn by your own. This was a painful experience for myself too but trust me if you really want to get through DOL you can do it. And even if without much experience you can do alot if you just read tutorials, know-hows or books.
Shadexx
DOL Experienced

Postby snoopydo » Sat May 25, 2013 2:18 pm

j'explique comment faire fonctionner se scripts. il faut additioner le scripts au core dol . ensuite mettre la gst a Test . et voila ca doit fonctionner apres avoir compiler.
snoopydo
DOL Freak

Postby Tralon » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:12 pm

I have a problem with this script, i have safe areas and pve zone but i use mob realm 4 so mobs cant attack eachother but with this script they attack eachother like on realm 0, can someone help me also in rvr zones all npcs are realm 0 now ? i know i found the method but is there a possibility to add an rvr method that the zone is in normal type ? btw. it would be great to know how to remove red color names and get green/blue color names.. annd very good work..

tralon
(x)====|X|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tralon
DOL Experienced

Postby dargon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:59 pm

its very possible i read someonendid that somewhere ill have to look it up and or look at the code when im home and see if i can get that working something about updating name packet handler on region load
Mannik: Admin of Forsaken Worlds Reborn
dargon
DOL Follower

Return to “%s” User Files