Further DB Updates are available herehttps://github.com/djsniperwolf/SWDB.git/
Table of Contents
III. Basic Install information.
Hey everyone, here is a a quick-release/snapshot of my current DB that will be released publicly. I know it has taken me
a while to get this out, but it is finally ready... Well, ready enough to be playable. I ask only of two things from you!
a. Report bugs! Please do this on the link provided below... I can't make improvements without user input.
b. If you like my DB, and use it in any way, shape, or form. Please give credit where credit is due.. This is alot
of work and I do it without financial gain. Thanks.
Much has changed since the original Sniperwolf Repack release. Below will highlight some of these major changes
and what is to come. Please note that this DB is a complete re-write and will not be compatible with your DB in it's current
form and may require major changes. This DB is compiled on SQL version 5.6.17 running on SVN version 3561 and is
the most up to date as of 10/22/2015.
1. Mobs casting spells in certain dungeons
2. Mithra Tomb is now 100% functional.
3. Battleground is currently WIP, this will be fixed ASAP.
4. Item errors have been fixed
5. Quests are finally being implemented.
6. Djinn code modified and improved.
7. Artifacts DB complete, Linking has begun and will be tested.
8. Many, Many Spawn additions.
9.. Huge housing improvements, check them out!
10. Pathing has been modified, and many paths have been added.
11. Sauvage taxi point is having some issues, I will have this fixed by next roll out.
1. Cotswold Stable master is working 100%.
2. Pathing has been added throughout Camelot, Mithra, Avalon, Atlantis, Darkness Falls.
3. All keeps are in correct locations, waiting on further bug report feedback.
4. Consigment merchant now places correctly.
5. Market Explorer is working 100%
6. All housing objects placed on walls show up at proper size.
7. Merchants placed inside of houses will now display inventory.
8. Mob brains updated
9. Heal chants reconfigured with proper text.
10. Major DB cleanups.
11. Mobs for Atlantis have been spawned for all 3 realms!! (14k Mobs for albion) (10k Mobs for Hib and Mid)
12. Atlantean spawns for all 3 realms.
13. Djinn spawned in all 3 realms and works 100%.
14. Teleporter will now send you to Oceanus.
III. Basic install information
1. You will need a functioning version of Dawn of Light, as well as an SQL Server software of your choice. Information on this can be found on the net regarding the installation and configuration of a SQL server.
2. Installation is much easier if you use an SQL browser or a Database management software of some kind, any will do, though I prefer HeidiSQL. It's free, and is downright fantastic to manage your database with.
3. Be sure to extract the SQL file into a clean and new DB on your server, things tend to get messy when things are copied in this manner.
4. Copy the scripts folder to your DOL Folder, or copy the sniperwolf folder into your scripts folder located in your DOL server Folder.
5. Configure your server using the Dawn of Light Configuration Service.
6. Start your server.
8. Any bug reports or requests can be directed here --> viewtopic.php?f=70&t=19318
be sure to include the Version and revision information which can be found in the Dawn of Light Configuration Service.
9. Remember, this DB is a work in progress and will be updated continually!!
10. Please note that this DB is not currently compatible with any other DB's. Any attempt to merge, combine, or move data will result in errors or most likely data loss to your DB.