Return to DAoC :D

A forum for discussion of the D2 Storm Shard

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Storm Team

Return to DAoC :D

Postby Aeezy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:06 am

Hey all,
Im just returning from a 2-3 year break and I decided to hop on D2 and see whats up.
After a bit of running around and talking with people, I didn't learn much about the new things.
In the new Hell zone I cant really find a good amount of mobs that are worth farming to level up. At H:62 right now. R:100, N:100. Just trying to catch up, its been a good while.

If anyone could drop some info below and help me out about whats changed or whats new, that would be awesome.
Ive read most of the patches and what not since ive quit id just like to know what I should be doing and what not.

Also, even after all this while of not playing, my shaman still no longer appeals to me,
drop some suggestions :)

Sincerely,
Marinah, Mariah, Aeez.
Happy Hunting!
Aeezy
DOL Guest

Re: Return to DAoC :D

Postby Tolakram » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Welcome Back,

sorry the new hell zone is crappy. I had all kinds of grand plans but 0 time since I first created it. Perhaps it needs to be stacked with high level mobs rather than a complete range of levels?
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Re: Return to DAoC :D

Postby Aeezy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Lol that is not what I mean at all Tola!
I am excited about the new zone, and I understand operating a server isn't easy.
Im not judging one bit. I read another post saying there was "mass mob slaying" so I pictured another thing.
I also didn't explore much, I found some pretty nice spots. Good job :)
Aeezy
DOL Guest

Return to “%s” Storm Shard: D2