Just wanted to say - Man this is cool!

A forum for discussion of the D2 Storm Shard

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Storm Team

Just wanted to say - Man this is cool!

Postby tikimcfee » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:45 am

Hey there - to the world at large!

Just a really basic post here. I wanted to give a big thumbs up to the active developer(s?) of DoL, and particularly, this D2 shard. I haven't played DAoC for a number of years, and after seeing that there was a whole implementation of DoL revolved around making it D2 like, I couldn't stop myself from just giving it a whirl.

And holy cow, it's well done! I've noticed 0 - ZERO - bugs, errors, problems, or otherwise wonky behavior in my 2-day visit so far (well, beside me forgetting my first account name and losing my characters Plerp and Plorp, haha.) and this is all with hyper-customized items, abilities, max stats, classes, race-combos.. just a truly well done PoC of what DoL can and has done.

Anyway, enough gushing. Thank you to the main developer(again, s?) that still actively make this shard a reality and keep it hosted. As a budding developer myself about to get my first job in the industry, I'm only just aware of how much time and effort it takes to keep stuff like this running.

Back to mob-slaying!
tikimcfee
DOL Guest

Re: Just wanted to say - Man this is cool!

Postby Graveen » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Hurra for Tolakram :)

I share your point of vue ;) Happy bashing ! Don't miss horadic stash, hunt trinkets and enjoy playing in nightmare / hell mode ;)
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” Storm Shard: D2