Act 3 - council - Durance of Hate

A forum for discussion of the D2 Storm Shard

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Storm Team

Act 3 - council - Durance of Hate

Postby beetlejuicexx » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:51 am

Hi there,

So, with 2 characters now i've stumbled when i get to the area where i have to kill the council members and get to the durance of hate.

Could someone give me tips on how im supposed to enter the durance of hate, or where all counci members are just to check if im doing it correctly please?

Also, this time around the quest disappeared from my journal (when i logged out and logged back in again, prior to going into fomor / travincal), but it was still telling me i was completing each council member quest when i killed them...
beetlejuicexx
DOL Visitor

Re: Act 3 - council - Durance of Hate

Postby Tolakram » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:08 pm

The quest does vanish, it warns you it will. Seems a lot of folks don't read quest text. :) There's also a note on Deckard about this quest.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby beetlejuicexx » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:35 am

My apologies. You're right, i didn't read the quest text fully.

Any ideas / tips on how to get into the durance of hate / etc?
beetlejuicexx
DOL Visitor

Postby Tolakram » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 am

My apologies. You're right, i didn't read the quest text fully.

Any ideas / tips on how to get into the durance of hate / etc?
I wish remembered. There's a non obvious entrance somewhere around the outer circle, I think I put up a sign. You have to kill every council member, each gives quest credit for their quest and entering the DOH requires each kill quest is finished. Somewhere in the middle is the entrance ... and it's been so long I honestly don't remember exactly. Hopefully a D2 player will see this and answer.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby beetlejuicexx » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:49 pm

I've definately found the entrance to the DOH, but not sure i've killed all the council members, or worked out how to enter the DOH itself.

Right clicking on it, running and jumping into it and left clicking it don't seem to help, which kinda tells me i've not killed all the council members.

Annoyingly, Not being able to see how complete the quest is, also doesn't help in seeing whether in ready to enter the DOH ;)
beetlejuicexx
DOL Visitor

Postby Tolakram » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:01 am

I've definately found the entrance to the DOH, but not sure i've killed all the council members, or worked out how to enter the DOH itself.

Right clicking on it, running and jumping into it and left clicking it don't seem to help, which kinda tells me i've not killed all the council members.

Annoyingly, Not being able to see how complete the quest is, also doesn't help in seeing whether in ready to enter the DOH ;)
Why do you assume you can't tell? Did you ever visit Deckard Cain and read the help text? /quests will list all your completed quests.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Return to “%s” Storm Shard: D2