Merecs ItemCreator for Dawn of Light

A forum for development and discussion on third party tools such as the Quest Designer

Moderator: Project Admin

Re: Merecs ItemCreator for Dawn of Light

Postby baradien » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:46 pm

merec our item creator god :)

nice job ^^ keep it up :)
baradien
Server Team

Postby Decatur » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:15 am

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'll post it here, just a quick bug. When applying the property "bonus to crit melee hit chance" it puts "bonus to crit archery hit chance" :)
Solitarysoule
New DF i50 Server Coming Soon: https://darknessreturning.boards.net/
Decatur
DOL Enthusiast

Item Price

Postby Ferro » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:27 am

May be I found a little bug. In my DB there a Platinum, Gold, Silver and Copper separated and I'm afraid you send the string price to the DB.
Code: Select all
string SQL = "UPDATE itemtemplate SET Id_nb = ?Id_nb,Name = ?Name,Level = ?Level,Durability = ?Durability,MaxDurability = ?MaxDurability,`Condition` = ?Condition,MaxCondition = ?MaxCondition,Quality = ?Quality,DPS_AF = ?DPS_AF,SPD_ABS = ?SPD_ABS,Hand = ?Hand,Type_Damage = ?Type_Damage,Object_Type = ?Object_Type,Item_Type = ?Item_Type,Color = ?Color,Emblem = ?Emblem,Effect = ?Effect,Weight = ?Weight,Model = ?Model,Extension = ?Extension,Bonus = ?Bonus,Bonus1 = ?Bonus1,Bonus2 = ?Bonus2,Bonus3 = ?Bonus3,Bonus4 = ?Bonus4,Bonus5 = ?Bonus5,Bonus6 = ?Bonus6,Bonus7 = ?Bonus7,Bonus8 = ?Bonus8,Bonus9 = ?Bonus9,Bonus10 = ?Bonus10,ExtraBonus = ?ExtraBonus,Bonus1Type = ?Bonus1Type,Bonus2Type = ?Bonus2Type,Bonus3Type = ?Bonus3Type,Bonus4Type = ?Bonus4Type,Bonus5Type = ?Bonus5Type,Bonus6Type = ?Bonus6Type,Bonus7Type = ?Bonus7Type,Bonus8Type = ?Bonus8Type,Bonus9Type = ?Bonus9Type,Bonus10Type = ?Bonus10Type,ExtraBonusType = ?ExtraBonusType,IsPickable = ?IsPickable,IsDropable = ?IsDropable,CanDropAsLoot = ?CanDropAsLoot,IsTradable = ?IsTradable,Price = ?Price,MaxCount = ?MaxCount,PackSize = ?PackSize,Charges = ?Charges,MaxCharges = ?MaxCharges,Charges1 = ?Charges1,MaxCharges1 = ?MaxCharges1,SpellID = ?SpellID,SpellID1 = ?SpellID1,ProcSpellID = ?ProcSpellID,ProcSpellID1 = ?ProcSpellID1,PoisonSpellID = ?PoisonSpellID,PoisonMaxCharges = ?PoisonMaxCharges,PoisonCharges = ?PoisonCharges,Realm = ?Realm,AllowedClasses = ?AllowedClasses WHERE ItemTemplate_ID = ?ItemTemplate_ID;";
May be I have an old DB, but if not, you have to read Platinum, Gold, Silver and Copper to Convert it to String (Price)
and to store it in the DB you have to Convert Price back to Platinum, Gold..etc...
I wonder, that no other found this bug.... if it is a bug :(
Rock me!

Admin of the RP Freeshard Abendwind
Ferro
Contributor

Postby Roozzz » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 am

You are simply using a very old core and database.
The price was changed this spring I think. So no it is not a bug.

There is a db conversion script provided at the time. You should be able to find this and the changes in the SVN part of the boards.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
Roozzz
Database Team

Return to “%s” Third Party Tools