(Live) Patch #20 - More class changes, damage adjustments

Official Server Announcement Forums, this forum is for Storm D2 related announcements. You may reply to topics created here.

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Database Team, Website Team, Storm Team

(Live) Patch #20 - More class changes, damage adjustments

Postby Tolakram » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:01 am

D2 does not work with any client version past 1.109. You can download the 1.109 DLL here -> http://markalot.org/stuff/game1.109dll.zip

Changes from Tolakram:

- List casters and most hybrid classes now get additional spec points per level. You will need to do a /respec all at your trainer to get these additional points.

- Added some additional damage adjustments to fix some issues with weapon damage caps and damage being extremely high versus melee and some spells on mobs.

- Added a limit to the amount if non-critical damage that can be done to any mob, expressed as a percentage of their maximum health. I'm setting it to 50% and will adjust as needed. Critical damage done to mobs will still allow for one-hit kills.

- Applied Nightmare, Hell, and Realm mode damage reductions to critical damage.

- Applied an adjustable boost to single weapon damage for players wielding only one weapon or a weapon and a shield. This is to try and make single weapon usage more viable in D2. The adjusted values are still not as good as two handed or dual wield.

- All DOT spells have been modified to produce reduced (1/2 delve) damage on the first tic, and delve damage each additional tic. This will hopefully fix an issue where chain casting DOTs was more effective in many instances than straight nukes.

- The Armor Factor display on the character page has been changed to support D2. This will now look at AF and Absorb for each piece to calculate the overall number. Please remember this is nothing more that a number to help you judge overall defense, actual AF calculations are done during combat for each piece of armor struck.

Valewalkers

- Highest levels of the castable lifedrain spell now returns 100% life
- Immolation is now an instant cast spell with a 1 second recast timer
- The line of Nature's DOT spells now have a 1 second recast timer
- Removed all style prerequisites so that any style can be used at any time. Raised endurance cost of the higher level styles to compensate for lack of opening requirement. With the proper endurance gear this allows the Valewalker to produce very good burst damage before running out of endurance.

Theurgists

- All Theurgist pets are now aggressive and will attack surrounding mobs until they expire.
- Theurgist pets now run faster, with higher level pets having the quickest run speed.

- Added a shield, left hand hammer, and right hand hammer to Diablo III's loot

- Fixed the incorrect object type assigned to Diablo III hand to hand weapons. I applied this fix to all the previously dropped versions. If your version is still wrong, and not on the market (which is cached) please let me know.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Re: (Live) Patch #20 - More class changes, damage adjustment

Postby Tolakram » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 pm

bump,

lots of damage changes and new properties I can adjust on the fly.

Let's hope I didn't break anything too bad :)
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby Tolakram » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:36 pm

bump,

theurgist changes
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby Graveen » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:01 pm