(Live) Patch #27 - Pet fixes, bug reporting

Official Server Announcement Forums, this forum is for Storm D2 related announcements. You may reply to topics created here.

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Database Team, Website Team, Storm Team

(Live) Patch #27 - Pet fixes, bug reporting

Postby Tolakram » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Storm D2 does not work with any client version past 1.109. You can download the 1.109 DLL here -> http://www.mediafire.com/?763i3ia6j4y3yot

Changes from Tolakram:

- Pet damage has been adjusted for pets under level 70. This should better balance lower level pets but have no effect on pets at levels 70 and above. This greatly helps to balance pets at lower levels while producing reasonable damage at the mid levels.

- Reduced a lot of spell spam for D2. You will no longer be told when someone near you casts a spell or if a pets spell is resisted. Pulsing messages will no longer be sent by the server, regardless of the pulse channel setting on the client.

- Pets will now cast in Stay mode. If a pet is in aggressive mode the pet will first check for melee attack and offensive spells before checking for defensive spells, but will now cast defensive spells if no target is in range. Ordering a pet to a target or to come here will stop all defensive casting.

- The /report command is now available to report bugs. usage: /report <message> Please be as detailed as possible and do not use this command for non bugs. Suggestions should be made on the forums. If you're unsure go ahead and /report it, but be respectful.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Re: (Live) Patch #27 - Pet fixes, bug reporting

Postby Graveen » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 am

Thank you Tola. It reminds me there was a bug report in Storm directly linked with the website bug tracker. I don't know if you based your own on it, and if it works correctly since we changed the website hosting.
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Postby Tolakram » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 pm

I just cleaned up /report for using without a web page (Queue). I've never understood or looked at how the Storm RvR hook from BugReport to the web page works. Since there is no direct DB access I would doubt it works at all.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby Graveen » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:28 pm

It was an URL call with parameters, the DB access is handled by the php script. I'll throw an eye at it.
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” D2 Announcements