Anxiety

A place for informal discussion about what are on the teams minds in regards to the project or not

Moderators: Support Team, Developer Team

Anxiety

Postby Hiatus » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Well, not really anxiety... just anxious or excited, have been working on my server for well over a month now and it's coming along pretty nicely. Between work and school it's been a past time really but now has become more fun to me :mrgreen: Coding has always been fun in a sense to me, the challenge of not being able to do something then figuring it out has an accomplishing feeling. Another one of my favorite things todo while coding is listen to music. It's relaxing. Well, more 'stress' seems like it will come in two weeks or less when my server releases in beta form, but I'm lookin forward to it. :) With low in staff and time put into this server, I think it has come greater than I even expected it to be, haha well, that's just my opinion. I have made many friends along the way by making this server, it has been a fun experience.

This is also a thanks to the staff of Dawn of Light for the help, and the open source project.
Graveen wrote:If you can't see the problem, then this is the problem :mrgreen:
Hiatus
Support Team

Re: Anxiety

Postby Etaew » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm

You have been learning well over the past few weeks and I admire you dedicatation to the work.

I lost motivation on mine a while ago, best of luck for it.
Retired DOL Enthusiast | Blog
Etaew
Inactive Staff Member

Re: Anxiety

Postby Graveen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm

hehe very exciting time when you open something you built o the public.

Have fun, coding is something nice :)
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” Blog