(Live) Patch #13 - Weapon Compatability, new items, plus...

Official Server Announcement Forums, this forum is for Storm D2 related announcements. You may reply to topics created here.

Moderators: Project Admin, Support Team, Database Team, Website Team, Storm Team

(Live) Patch #13 - Weapon Compatability, new items, plus...

Postby Tolakram » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:38 am

D2 does not work with any client version past 1.109. You can download the 1.109 DLL here -> http://markalot.org/stuff/game1.109dll.zip

Changes from Tolakram:

D2 Frontier (Realm Mode) changes:

Due to a limitation in clients I've had to remove all mobs less than level 30, at least temporarily. I'm looking at removing the underwater mobs in the Irish sea so that some of the lower level mobs can be added back. Apparently the maximum number of objects in a region is limited to 32767 and if exceeded the client will no longer draw things properly plus many spells will no longer work correctly.

- Bugfix: The bard, minstrel, and skald customs skill will no longer disappear when players train
- Bugfix: Pet damage is now properly adjusted for players in NM, Realm, and Hell modes

- Changed: Clicking on a mob will no longer be as wordy. You will see that you target [the name] and if the mob is a [Minion] or [Boss] mob.

- Changed: Rare weapons will now have a chance to have a slower weapon speed than other random drops.

- Bugfix: Added Secret Plans as a regular loot drop to Sharptooth Slayer (100% chance), plus the secret plans are now tradable.

- Changed: Most unique weapon drops have had there speed updated to make them more useful. You will need to obtain new drops to see these changes.

Changed: The Ancient's weapons have been updated to adjust weapon speed. These changes are immediate to all existing weapons.

- Added: Hand To Hand weapons and a few others added to Diablo III

Weapon compatibility changes:

Removed some of the DAoC weapon type restrictions to make it easier to use more weapon types, and easier on me since I don't have to create as many weapon types.

- Midgard styles can now be used with Two Handed and Large Weapon types as long as damage type (slash, crush) matches.

- Midgard Sword and Axe styles can now be used with either Sword or Axe weapons, including Left Axe

- Two Handed and Large Weapon styles can now be used with Midgard Sword, Axe, and Hammer weapons as long as these weapons are 2 handed.

- Savage Hand to hand weapons can now be used with Mauler Fistwrap styles and vice versa.
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Re: (Live) Patch #13 - Weapon Compatability and other fixes

Postby Etaew » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 am

How about Mauler Staves and standard caster staves/friars. :p
Retired DOL Enthusiast | Blog
Etaew
Inactive Staff Member

Postby Graveen » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 am

/worship Tola !
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Postby Tolakram » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:43 am

How about Mauler Staves and standard caster staves/friars. :p
Normal staves are Dex based, Mauler is STR based. This might not matter a bit, but I was not in the mood to think about it this morning. :)
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Postby Tolakram » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:21 pm

bump, more item changes
- Mark
Tolakram
Storm / Storm-D2 Admin

Re: (Live) Patch #13 - Weapon Compatability, new items, plus

Postby Tolakram » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 pm

bump, removed some mobs in D2F