**UPDATED** DAOC_ROLLBACK to 1.109

Share files with other Dawn of Light users

Moderator: Support Team

**UPDATED** DAOC_ROLLBACK to 1.109

Postby Magerly6666 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:56 am

Hey All,

Long time! I saw that some were having issues with my old DAOC_ROLLBACK program, so I took a minute to re-do it. I tested it over and over and should be good to go now.

Features:
- Creates backup of LIVE game.dll, then copies the 1.109 game.dll to your DAOC folder.
- Restores your LIVE game.dll
- Has error checking so it won't overwrite if you already are at one client and you try to restore or rollback.
- (Optional) Log in to your private shard...Does not keep password stored. Only username so you can use it over and over.
- And as always, I include the exact .au3 script I used to compile it. No funny stuff on my end!!

Hope this one works for everyone! Enjoy! (If this is even needed...I didn't bother to check if someone else had written one...oh well!)
*** NOTE: Since the 1.109 client is included, it made the zip 3.5meg so I put it up on my server. Change hxxp to http ***
[url]hxxp://imfreely.us/files/DAOC_ROLLBACK_v2.zip[/url]

** If people can use it, maybe we can make the zip an attachment?? **

****UPDATED AGAIN: Somehow overlooked if there was a space in the path to where you run the program. My bad. I think it is good to go now. Same link as above, I updated the au3 script and recompiled the exe, then replaced the zip! My apologies to anyone that downloaded it!! ****
Last edited by Magerly6666 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Magerly6666
DOL Visitor

Re: **UPDATED** DAOC_ROLLBACK to 1.109

Postby Graveen » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:30 am

Thank you man to help the community.
* pm me to contribute in Dawn of Light: code, database *
Graveen
Project Leader

Return to “%s” User Files